Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,492   Posts: 1,542,982   Online: 896

Shooter
    Med. Format RF

GF670 in 6x6 Mode?

Hi, all - does anyone here regularly use their GF670 in 6x6 mode? Care to comment on results compared to Hassy V series with an 80mm lens?
    Cheers,
    Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Last edited by karl; 03-10-2014 at 10:48 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I rarely use the 6x6 mode in either my GF670 or my GF670W. I just am not attracted to that format.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mfmike View Post
    Hi, all - does anyone here regularly use their GF670 in 6x6 mode? Care to comment on results compared to Hassy V series with an 80mm lens?
    Cheers,
    Mike
    I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that both Fuji lenses and Hasselblad lenses are going to give you superb results. Hasselblad is obviously a little bit more precise in focusing since it's an SLR, but stopped down to f/5.6 or f/8 I doubt you will see much difference.
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin