Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,690   Posts: 1,548,869   Online: 956

Thread: 150mm RB67 lens

Shooter
    Multi Format

150mm RB67 lens

Will the Mamiya 150mm F3.5 KL L (77) WITH ADAPTER (PRO S, SD), fit on a RB67 (NON pro sor SD) body? is that what the adapter does?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    There are certain lenses that are designed for the Pro SD only, I would check with Mamiya on this one, all printed information I have indicates the KL are for the Pro SD only, it has been several years since I sold mine and never owned the adapter, so again I would suggest asking Mamiya

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    There are certain lenses that are designed for the Pro SD only, I would check with Mamiya on this one, all printed information I have indicates the KL are for the Pro SD only, it has been several years since I sold mine and never owned the adapter, so again I would suggest asking Mamiya

Dave
    The KL Lenses work with the non-s and non-SD RB. I have a 127 KL lens that I use on my RB67 body.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thank you!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin