Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,930   Posts: 1,556,869   Online: 881

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EdColorado View Post
    Thanks Barry but it's my understanding that the 330 has a unique back. My local repair guy has a few Mamiya TLR backs and every one is different than all the others.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Who and where is your local repair guy? My C33 needs some work and I'm not real happy with my guy at the moment. He's a lot closer then Loveland, but it never hurts to have more options.
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Contact Mark Shanklin, Shanklin Camera Repair. He's right here in Loveland at 1710 W. Eisenhower Blvd. Loveland, CO. 80537. His phone is 970 635-0006.
    I'm pretty lucky here as Loveland is pretty much the center of film photography these days. I have a good camera repair shop a couple miles from home and 2 excellent labs within an easy drive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you much!
    “You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pbromaghin View Post
    Thank you much!
    Who do you use down your way? I'm thinking that if he's an old school repair guy he should have a room full of old parts and might have what I need to repair my C330f.
    Various Canons and Nikons. A Mamiya and a Bronica. A couple Brownies, and a Couple of Argus' (Argi?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin