Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,916   Posts: 1,521,870   Online: 1062

Shooter
    4x5 Format

RZ67-180mm lens issue

I bought a used RZ67 one over the weekend and am having issues with one of the lenses. Using the 110mm everything functions as expected, but with the 180mm the shutter only fires ever other time. It's probably operator error, but I would think the operator would make the same error independent of lens. It also seems very peculiar for a problem with the lens to make the shutter fire every other time. I'm stumped.

Bob

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't help you with technical problems, but this lens is exquisite for portraits. Good luck!
    Parker Smith Photography, Inc.
    Atlanta, GA

Commercial & Fine Art Photography
    Portrait Photography

Shooter
    Multi Format
    You can download a full manual from Mamiya's site. Freebie.
    Heavily sedated for your protection.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Battery?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The RZ 67 has a battery operated electric shutter, I. suggest you read and inwardly digest the manual before attempting to operate the equipment.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
    Last edited by benjiboy; 04-16-2014 at 05:01 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Ben

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    I digested the manual before posting here. There was no mention of why one lens would operate normally and the other would only fire every other time. I also changed the battery with no luck. In the end I took it back and they are sending it in for repairs.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin