I returned to 35 from 120 for the following reasons.
1) My glass is better. I shoot nikon F6 / f100 and can take advantage of the current glass with vr. With age comes the reminder of my fathers shakes are hereditary.
2) I develop film much better. The format became less important.
3) My MF gear is getting older and has started to need repair. My F6 is still a current model and I even got it repaired (external flash fried some boards inside) at Nikon last year.
4) Neopan 400 and PlusX is gone in 120. I still have several 100' cans of both in 35.
5) I don't like being looked at like a hipster.
6) I still love my Zorki 4K