Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,202   Posts: 1,531,597   Online: 1183

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shooter
    35mm

Bag for Hasselblad

Hello everyone,
    Can someone please recommend a camera bag for my Hasselblad 503cw + 80mm + 1 extra a12 back and a few films?
    I have seen a lot of bags the last 3-4 days, but I can't find any "good" Im looking for a compact minimalistic and simple but good quality bag in leather.

Thank you

Shooter
    35mm
    Billingham 335 would be a good choice.
    My cameras:
    Fed 2
    Zenit 11, 12XP
    Nikon F4, F4S, F401S, F601, F801, F801S, F50, F55, F60, F65, F70, F75, F80, F90, F90X, EL2, FE, FM, FG, FG-20, EM

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Crumpler messenger bag, such as the Six and Seven Million Dollar Home. Easy to work out of, configurable, inexpensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My Hasselblad is in an older Kiwi bag. Best way to describe it is that it's a bit longer (including the pockets at each end) and a bit narrower than a shoebox. It's the best bag I've found for my Hasselblad and my Hasselblad is the only camera that really fits well in it. The body sits flat on it's base. Body/back/lens plus one additional lens fits in main compartment, 2nd back in one pocket, meter in other pocket.

Minimalistic and simple, but not leather.
    Last edited by mgb74; 05-08-2014 at 02:27 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: Left something out
    "Far more critical than what we know or do not know is what we do not want to know." - Eric Hoffer

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Leather is a very poor material for camera bags, it's heavy and gets even heavier when wet, and the chemicals that are used to tan the leather don't do photographic equipment a lot of good.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk
    Ben

Original Domke bag. Solid canvas construction that will last for years.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by pgomena View Post
    Original Domke bag. Solid canvas construction that will last for years.
    That's what I usually use, it's military grade cotton canvas and breathable.
    Ben

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like the Tamrac 750 and 752 Super Packs if you can still find them. They load from the top and they have a belt to transfer the weight to the hips.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    35mm
    Thank you for all recommendations i'll search on these bags, benjiboy, I just removed the "leather" word from my bag list you are correct, i didnt think that way.
    I like army/military style bags vintage stuff. Thank you.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Magic
    I have several different bags for my Hassy kit, and which bag I use depends on where I am going and what I am carrying, but most recently I have been using a Tamrac Velocity (7X?) sling pack most often. I have a couple of the MAP lens cases which can attach to the outside of the bag if the load is a bit larger, or go inside if I am not carrying as much. I routinely pack the bag with the body (503CX) two backs, a set of filters, the 80mm and 150mm lenses and 6-10 rolls of film. By rearranging I can add the flash, or a 50mm lens, or both. Lots of versatility, but not the prettiest bag.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin