Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,918   Posts: 1,584,758   Online: 933

Thread: Pro Cabin 667

Shooter
    35mm

Pro Cabin 667

Hi

Has anyone heard of the above medium format projector?

If so could they please inform me if it is worth purchasing second hand with a 150mm lens for 6 x 7

Regards

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have Pro Cabin 67-Z. I don't know how it compares to the model you're mentioning. If you are planning to project a lot of 6x7 slides, it might be a good thing to look into.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    35mm
    Diane

The best info I have managed to glean from internet is that the 667 is the same as the Linhof/Cabin

http://www.a1.nl/phomepag/markerink/proj_667.htm (Go to web page and do a search [edit/find] for 667 - eventually you will come to relevant info after 3rd hit).

However as I don't quite know what model(s) they are reffering to so I am none the wiser.

The Linhof/Cabin is certainly a different model to the Pro Cabin 67-Z marketed in US by Mamiya.

So perhaps someone can give info about Linhof/Cabin

Regards

Darryl

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images
    I think B&H in NY is selling them new.www.bhphotovideo.com

Bernard

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin