Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,695   Posts: 1,549,058   Online: 1023

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ahhh remove the tab after locking in the fresh roll. I will try this next time. Usually its drops in pretty easy, only one or two times really come to mind when I had to struggle with it. Keeping the tab on until its locked in seems like it would help keep the roll tight and remove the hassle of being ultra carful not to let the leader extend.

Geelong & Castlemaine, Victoria, Australia
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It will become second nature eventually. I suggest you grab a dud/ruined roll of 120 and use this as loading/unloading practice roll, using a piece of masking tape to secure the leader of the 'tester roll' to facilitate the exercise. Then all you need to master is aligning the spool hole with the chamber nib on both sides (beware this can be a bloody infuriating exercise in low or poor light!). Practice makes perfect... ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk
    .::Gary Rowan Higgins

A comfort zone is a wonderful place. But nothing ever grows there.
    —Anon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin