Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,826   Posts: 1,581,992   Online: 835

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    Thank you and best of all luck and never sell your camera
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    Thank you and best of all luck and never sell your camera
    I have had an instant love of this camera, since I purchased it, and the fact that I am able to shoot a Zeiss lens again, despite the age, is awesome! I can't wait to give it all a go!

20140429_141141 by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

20140429_141433(0) by a.rodriguezpix, on Flickr

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Images
    wow , its the first time I have ever seen such a pentacon , wowww , its great with biometar , go to archive.org and watch sergei eisenstein movie mexica or so. There are the best skull close up shots ever Such a nice camera. And I liked the figurines , 10 years ago , an woman was selling such things in istanbul and it was like they would talk with you I love that side of creativity very much.

First shot good ..
    Can you please ask easier questions ? One Apug members request .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa Umut Sarac View Post
    wow , its the first time I have ever seen such a pentacon , wowww , its great with biometar , go to archive.org and watch sergei eisenstein movie mexica or so. There are the best skull close up shots ever Such a nice camera. And I liked the figurines , 10 years ago , an woman was selling such things in istanbul and it was like they would talk with you I love that side of creativity very much.

First shot good ..

Mustafa Umut Sarac, Thank you again, for the suggestions! I should have made a note, that I used my cellphone for these photo's, in order to demonstrate this awesome camera!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Off to bed I go! Update the Zippo fluid worked Majick! No corrosion thank God so I pray it's an old dead battery! I placed an oder for 2 Wein replacements However I spent a few minutes scouring the house for anything capable of holding a similar battery, with no avail! Well hopefully I'll have luck when I awake! Thanks again all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin