Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,976   Posts: 1,632,817   Online: 1119

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mopar_guy View Post
    There should be a pin where you have labeled "B" and it is not there.
    Thank you very much! That is it. This pin makes the connection to the body and prevents from firing when the darkslide is completely in.
    Thank you all for your help!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails darkslide lock pin on rotating adapter Pro SD.jpg  

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Also see if your darkslide has a notch? The older rb67 didnt have interlocks so using that will overide the mechanism.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A nice guy at Mamiya in Germany sends me the pin, so I hope I will be able to build it into the adapter.
    That would be good news! :-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Hey there, I had a similar problem with my RZ67 and wrote a repair guide. I don't know if it will help you with your RB67 but maybe you can apply one or two of the steps: Mamiya RZ67 Darkslide Repair Guide | wet-photo.at

Best regards,
    Markus

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you very much!
    The RB does work a bit differently since it has no electronics at all and the rotating adapter ist not integrated in the body as it looks like on the RZ (at least a one part). Thanks anyway.

In case I have trouble mounting the pin, I will come back and ask.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey, the pin has arrived AND I manage to find the two screws to open a little metal plate and put the pin in a position where it looks comfortable. No idea if I did this right but it looks like on different photos of the rotating adapter.
    Well, ... I put the adapter in position and it didn't work.

The pin stands out 4.5 mm in horizontal position with darkslide in and double ex lever off. When I pull the darkslide out I can push the pin in about 3 mm and it stays there. When I rotate to vertikal the pin is in (1 mm). When I take the back completely off the adapter, the pin falls in and stands out only about 1 mm.
    Last edited by Joachim Zettl; 08-27-2014 at 04:02 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Get an another working p-adapter, you can compare with that then.

Sent from Tap-a-talk

Shooter
    35mm RF
    my RB pro S

pin does not protrude but sits flush (ok recessed 0.1 mm) at both portrait and landscape,

except when the shutter release is depressed

if the body is not armed it only extends 1.0 mm
    if the body is armed it extends about 5.0 to 7.0 mm

I'll use a gauge if you need more exact?

Shooter
    35mm RF
    ok vernier caliper says maximum extension is 3.9 mm

you may be missing a return spring in the rotating adapter as 4.5 mm should be ok?

Have you a parts diagram?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you!!!

I was looking at the camera side of the rotating adapter. I think you are right that I am missing a spring, since my pin is falling forward and backward when shaking the adapter. I will have a look on the back side of the adapter as soon as I get home.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin