Opps! I mean camera.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY miss having an MF'r around and I was going to get another Rollei SL66. Now I'm thinking about trying a Pentax 6x7 MLU ( Mirror Lock-Up) because square always bugged me, I guess I'm more comfortable with rectangular framing. And I would like to experiment again with odd lenses and optics that are not necessarily OEM, like binos and ancient glass.
So, I'm thinking of a rectangular image camera body that:
1) has a built in shutter (of course) including T or B or both.
2) sync's with flash
3) is easy to repair or replace (which the SL66 wasn't)
4) has as minimal a flange distance as possible
5) takes a pola back (preferred but not exclusionary)
edit to add:
6) is an SLR or has TTL viewing so I can see what these freakish lenses are doing.
I really would appreciate any and all input and help with this decision. Thanks.