Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,474   Posts: 1,570,977   Online: 823

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya 6 repair help...

While hiking I cracked the glass that covers the meter sensor. Does anyone know where I can get this repaired in the United States. The meter still works but the glass is shattered.

Greg

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Check with Bob at precision camera works in Chicago. He's done great work with my mamiya's. If not him why not check with Mamiya USA?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyg View Post
    While hiking I cracked the glass that covers the meter sensor. Does anyone know where I can get this repaired in the United States. The meter still works but the glass is shattered.

Greg
    I would ask Mamiya USA.I had mine repaired by MAmiya in Munich Germany and they did a great jobfast for little money.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Mamiya in the US is now MamiyaLeaf, which by all appearances has gone entirely digital. The website has no contact phone number, and the "support" link leads to the Phase One website which is exclusively digital.

As Brian suggested, I'd talk to Bob Watkins (Precision Camera Works). He knows Mamiya 6/7:

http://www.precisioncameraworks.com/...MamiyaInfo.pdf

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mamiya in the US is now MamiyaLeaf, which by all appearances has gone entirely digital. The website has no contact phone number, and the "support" link leads to the Phase One website which is exclusively digital.
    I concur, unless others know differently. I sent two emails to MAC a few weeks back looking for RB67 support issue and or direction to take for support. NOT an answer back. Thankfully, I found another option by buying used replacement part.
    "Nobody cares how much you know, until they know how much you care"

- Theodore Roosevelt -

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Trail Images View Post
    I concur, unless others know differently. I sent two emails to MAC a few weeks back looking for RB67 support issue and or direction to take for support. NOT an answer back.
    MAC Group gave up the US Mamiya distributorship several months ago - Mamiya was combined with Leaf and absorbed into the Phase One empire. That's something of a historical event for those of us who have been around long enough to remember that MAC started as Mamiya America Corp.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin