It's become so enjoyable. The camera and lens produces some of the most flattering macro images I have made to date . It's simply a garden study of an aquelegia over a few weeks, all from the same plant. Some flowers appear redder / more magenta and this changes as time shifts... The camera angle is difficult to handle at times as it is constantly leaning forwards onto the subject. One gripe is the position of the cable release connection, on the top of the camera, which means its all to easy to 'cosh' these delicate plants, so I have to be careful.
All shot on a Mamiya C3, 65mm f3.5 chrome lens at f3.5, Fuji Pro 400H anywhere between a 1/2 and 2 secs (due to full bellows extension) in early evening. Scanner is an Epson v850 using the Epson Scan software - I am finding it very capable and although I have tried Vuescan and Silverfast, I just can't get quality colours and contrast.
Now these flowers have starting to fade, I have shot some new material today, moving on to some new flowers, different lens, different camera, different film, which I will process shorty.
Hope you like them