Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,895   Posts: 1,520,935   Online: 933

Shooter
    Medium Format

Online Manual For A C330(?)

Got a new lens and don't want to screw anything up.. Anyone have a manual online??

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you don't find what you want at the above link, then let us know. I've got a C330f with various lenses, and I may be able to help out. Regards, BLIGHTY

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mamiya America has a PDF download of the C330 manual at http://www.mamiya.com/customerservice1.asp?id=3&id2=115

This site does not work well with anything except Internet Explorer, unfortunately.

Lens changing is straightforward. Put the camer on its back on a firm surface the first few times. Switch the side control to 'Unlock', make sure the bellows is fully retracted. Release the retaining wire. Lift out the lens.

Insert the new lens, making sure the cocking and release levers are correctly placed. If in doubt, cock the shutter first. Lock the retaining wire. Switch to 'Lock'. Adjust the parallax compensation setting on the side dial. Rotate the focus scale to the correct range.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thanks everyone.... Will look at these tonight, w/ the new lens!!!! Lots of shooting this weekend....!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin