Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,761   Posts: 1,516,128   Online: 803

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

My new lens arrived!

Just received, moments ago, hot off the UPS truck, my new (used) Mamiya RB67 150 C sf(with discs and caps) f4 77mm lens! Shipped in from KEH Camera Brokers (APUG Sponsor) .Can't hardly wait to try it out!

Is it quiting time yet? Can I go home now? I don't <cough> feel so <cough, cough> well <sniffle>. I think I've caught the shutter bug that's going round and might have leave early...

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe your new lens is like the one I just got - radioactive?

I just received my new old Industar-61! A short break from shutter cleaning and testing
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Immediately leave work! You wouldn't want to bring down the entire office with that terrible cough

Mike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ole

I just received my new old Industar-61! A short break from shutter cleaning and testing
    What is it? Parcel delivery day today? Congratulations to you both and lots of fun with the new arrival. If you're done testing, send the lenses on to us, so we can test our newly arrived wooden focal plane shutter - in near mint condition, with the rare shutter release cable and all in original box. Only needs a new curtain and she'll be ready for anything...that will fit inside the 54mm lens opening.

So who else got something nice by mail today?

Remember " Share & Enjoy"!

Shooter
    Multi Format

RADIOACTIVE!
    Spider senses tingling,
    danger nearby,
    must go and set up camera to catch the action...
    hmm... perhaps it is radioactive, a couple colleagues are looking a little green (with envy).

Congrats on the new lens Ole, how many is that now? 70, 75 lenses?

Sorry medform-norm but testing will be taking several years. I want to be real thorough before I send any lens on to the next "inspector". Good luck on your shutter.

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rogueish
    Congrats on the new lens Ole, how many is that now? 70, 75 lenses?
    Don't know actually, but I believe (and hope) it's less than that. About 30 LF lenses including old brass things, about 15 RF 35mm lenses (all except two are 50mm!), three great MF lenses (Bronica), and about 10 old folders with lenses? About 60, I'd say...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0408.jpg   DSCN0409.jpg   DSCN0411.jpg  
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Don't know actually, but I believe (and hope) it's less than that. About 30 LF lenses including old brass things, about 15 RF 35mm lenses (all except two are 50mm!), three great MF lenses (Bronica), and about 10 old folders with lenses? About 60, I'd say...
    And you think those pics are going to induce me & others to do likewise? Way, man, your shelves are so tidy! You can actually count them one by one. But your 'old brass things' look quite nice..yummie. I'd have just the set of shutters for them...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Mrs' looked over my shoulder at your thumbnails and said "Don't even think about it!"
    Good thing I got that lens when I did.

Now, all I need is...

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Ah, UPS.... They will help you *break* it in. They are famous for such talent!

Congrats on your new camera
    Money is not the problem. The problem is, I don't have any.

Shooter
    35mm
    Ole, you are to be commended on your restraint. When I think of all the 50mm lenses you have not bought, well I am just amazed. Is it possible in Norway to get government funding for homeless cameras and lenses? Sort of an altenheim...Ole's Old Optics Preservation Society. I am not allowed to vote in Norway but I think this would be a good idea.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin