Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,927   Posts: 1,585,166   Online: 797

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Final note: TEST! Nobody can assure you with adequate results. You have to make the effort to make some test images and decide for yourself. Is that so much of a worry to do?

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I might mention here that Efke 25 requires a much larger filter factor for a red than normal film -- it has a relatively low red sensitivity compared to common panchro materials and will probably lost at least one more stop with a red, perhaps as much as a stop and a half. If you haven't shot Efke with a red before, I suspect you'll be in for a surprise, and not an altogether pleasant one; at the very least, bracket to +2 over what you think you'll need.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin