Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,760   Posts: 1,516,065   Online: 831

Shooter
    Multi Format

Mamiya M645 lenses?

Will any of the M645 lenses fit any body? Or have the different bodies introduced issues? Other then AF/MF.

How about finders?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    According to the Mamiya 645 forum, apart from AF, all lenses are compatible with all bodies from the M645 right up to the E and the ProTL. The finders, however, are different; the finders for the M645 and M645 1000s are different from those for the 645 Super, Pro and Pro TL. The E has a fixed finder.

Kent
    Max Power, he's the man who's name you'd love to touch! But you mustn't touch! His name sounds good in your ear, but when you say it, you mustn't fear! 'Cause his name can be said by anyone!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Does that include the waist level? I don't really care about the metered prisms.

How about the inserts? The impression I get is the same inserts fit but some bodies take backs and some only the inserts.

Thanks

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    The waist-level from my M645 would not fit on the 645 Super, but I was able to use my 120 insert on both cameras.
    Paul Hamann

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The lenses will actually fit all of the 645 series cameras as well, including the AF body, we used a manual focus lens on an AF body just a couple of months ago, and it was reported in a thread that was pretty extensive also, up to the AF body, the inserts are interchangeable and then you have various finders, my TTL prisim has fit my M645, 645J, 6451000 , the pro TL is a different camera, but will still take the same inserts, other than the AF, even if it uses a back the camera will still take the same insert.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Thanks. I just need to think this over now.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin