Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,072   Online: 1076

Thread: 127 spools

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

127 spools

I know you all are sitting on bucketloads of old (or not so old) 127 spools. In the interest of conservation, I would be willing to give you a small stipend plus shipping for some of them spools.

P-mail me if you have some to offer and help keep them out of the debris loop.

tim in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    127 Format
    No problem...

Ian

North Carolina, USA (transplanted from Seattle)
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Okay, Tim, I *know* you must know this, but just for the sake of the archive...

You can still buy three emulsions of new film in 127, all on Efke-made spools: Efke R100, and both C-41 and E-6, ISO 100, from Maco. Be warned, however, the Efke spools reportedly don't work in a few 4x4 TLRs. All three are available through APUG sponsor J&C Photo.

They also have 126 cartridges (ISO 200 color prints only), and 110 cartridges (same film as 126), for whatever that's worth.
    Photography has always fascinated me -- as a child, simply for the magic of capturing an image onto glossy paper with a little box, but as an adult because of the unique juxtaposition of science and art -- the physics of optics, the mechanics of the camera, the chemistry of film and developer, alongside the art in seeing, composing, exposing, processing and printing.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I believe that Tim is doing the same thing I am doing - respooling bulk unperforated 46mm film on 127 spools.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hoskinson
    I believe that Tim is doing the same thing I am doing - respooling bulk unperforated 46mm film on 127 spools.
    46mm unperforated film... can you get it off the shelf?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes - though it is becoming more scarce. I have several long rolls in the freezer.
    Tom Hoskinson

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Hoskinson
    Yes - though it is becoming more scarce. I have several long rolls in the freezer.
    Yep. I have a couple rolls in the fridge. I also have single perf kodalith and will be trying the slit the 120 rolls on your box tengor experiments in the near future. I am salivating at the thought of Tri-X and APX100 in my Yashica 44.

tim
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Got to get my Yashica 44 and Primo Jr over to Carol Miller Flutot and get their shutters straightened out!
    Tom Hoskinson

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin