Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,666   Posts: 1,481,711   Online: 769

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well if it means anything, I have sold a heck of alot of screens for the 500C, so SOMEBODY knows how to change them out!

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Satinsnow
    Well if it means anything, I have sold a heck of alot of screens for the 500C, so SOMEBODY knows how to change them out!
    Dave
    It's an easy job.

An aside, Dave - how's it going with your new equipment? Any progress?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jjstafford
    It's an easy job.

An aside, Dave - how's it going with your new equipment? Any progress?
    Thanks for asking, it is comming along, but slower than I would like, sometimes I feel my idea of quality and others ideas have a big gorge between them, as I keep telling them, I will only go mechanical, when the product is the same or better quality, than I can produce by hand, so we are continuing our search to speed the process up and keep the quality that we have become know for.

Thanks again JJ

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jjstafford
    That's bullshit because it presumes the worst from an uninformed, inexperienced view. Any competent individual can swap out a 500c screen.
    Thanks for your kind reply I appreciate it. Unfortunately you missed the point. Its not to uncommon that an individual buying a 500c needs help to change a screen because he or she *is* inexperienced and maybe also uninformed with repect to the process involved or with the use of tools on precious equipment and makes the not to unwise decision to keep his 10 thumbs away from it. Even changing the light-seals seams to be a challenge for many. In this not to unlikely case someone *has* to be paid to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin