Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,532   Posts: 1,572,648   Online: 956

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Attention certified 6x9 folderholics: do not read this!

okay, you've indulged yourself again. I can relate to that. Well, allright then: com'on and take a look here:

suprise!

This is a really really rare camera (and no, I don't know anyone in Australia and no relation of mine is involved). We do a regular search on this item and it comes up twice, maybe three times a year. It's quite as rare as the Ensign Autorange 820 (although I'd prefer that over this one myself), but probably not as pricey.

And it comes with a case as well! Ouch!

Don't say I did not warn you.

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    surely they jest; or should there be a demical point rather than a comma in that bid price?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    surely they jest; or should there be a demical point rather than a comma in that bid price?
    :-)

(please smiley, work, dammit!)
    (mine never show up in posts)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ann
    The comma is because the link is to eBay Germany. Here is the US link (with period).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

It's rare, but is it good?

Matt

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MattCarey

It's rare, but is it good?

Matt
    Ah, for some people, that is not the point...the only thing that counts is that they haven't got THIS particular 6x9 CRF Folder...

We're beyond that now ;-)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Pretty thing, thanks for bringing it to our attention. But more for a collector than a user or even a mere accumulator.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by medform-norm

Don't but a "-" between the ":" and the ")"

Btw nice looking beastie, the camera that is

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by medform-norm

They never work because you put that dash in there to represent a nose. Use only the colon and the left parenthese and it will work.
    Diane

Halak 41

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by colrehogan
    They never work because you put that dash in there to represent a nose. Use only the colon and the left parenthese and it will work.
    let's try this:

or

or

BTW: where do I find the codes for this family of smileys? I have no panel to choose from. Does anyone else?

Sudden backflash: I just remembered that when I grew up you could only buy smiley stickers in very religious bookstores that were hard to find and you'd had to walk miles to get to them and passers-by of course never could give any directions, coz noone ever knew that kind of bookshop....

maybe some of my youth frustration is coming back now I can't get these darn things to work properly?!

Images
    You can also go advanced, click on the smilies link and click on the smiley you want
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin