Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,226   Online: 805

Shooter
    Multi Format

Super Ikonta Repair

I have a Super Ikonta II (531/16) that is in need of repair. The film advance mechanism has suddenly gone bad, it does not stop at individual frames, but instead I can just wind the entire roll of film if I'm not careful. Can anyone recommend a competent repair person? I live in the US and am willing to ship the camera just about anywhere to get it fixed well as it is one of my favorites. Thanks
    Richard

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Quote Originally Posted by disfromage
    I have a Super Ikonta II (531/16) that is in need of repair. The film advance mechanism has suddenly gone bad, it does not stop at individual frames, but instead I can just wind the entire roll of film if I'm not careful. Can anyone recommend a competent repair person? I live in the US and am willing to ship the camera just about anywhere to get it fixed well as it is one of my favorites. Thanks
    Richard

Check out www.certo6.com. I am just about to send mine for a new bellows and cla. Prices are very reasonable.

Christian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    [QUOTE=colivet]Check out www.certo6.com. I am just about to send mine for a new bellows and cla. Prices are very reasonable.

Christian,
    Thanks, I will contact him about the repair.

Richard

Shooter
    Medium Format

Check this site out?

http://davidrichert.com/rebuilding_the_super_ikonta.htm

I was c ruising the net and found this... It might give a bit of insight as to what your camera is all about.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin