Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,972   Posts: 1,558,699   Online: 841

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 612 project

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    An 80mm Wide Feild Ektar will cover 6x12, and is of the 'pancake' lens design so should (if i understnd your problem) fit.

Shooter
    Large Format

Try an 80mm WF Ektar

Quote Originally Posted by Gari
    Hi folks, I am almost finished with a 612 project using an old Kodak autographic. I have sorted the mask for the film plane and converted it to take 120 film, the lens is proving to be a problem. I have a 90 schnieder from my LF that I planned to use as I use it less and less in that format, but it is too long, it wont fit into the body when folded. I have thought of getting an old MF folder such as Agfa Isolette etc and seeing if I can remove the lense to make fit, thought you guys might have a suggestion or two with this before I commit to canabalising an old camera!! depth of body is 40/45cm.
    Gari
    An 80mm Wide-Field Ektar should just cover the 6x12 when stopped to f16 or below, and they are nice and small and should allow you to fold the camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Didn't I just say that?

Shooter
    Large Format
    So I see that you did.

That's two votes for an 80mm WF Ektar. Do we have a third? :-)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin