Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,706   Posts: 1,548,498   Online: 984

Shooter
    Medium Format

Bronica back changing?

Hi,
    I am using a friends Bronica ETRSI, and I cannot figure out how to change the back! I would like to be able to change from color film to slide film in a shoot I am doing tomarrow, so if anybody could enlighten me on this, that would be great.
    Thank you

Shooter
    Multi Format
    On the older bronicas, you just compressed the dark slide and this would release the back, have you tried to push the dark slide in firmly?

Dave

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Ok, I just tried to push the dark slide in, and it doesn't seem to do anything, is there a button I should be pushing too?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    You can download a manual from here: http://www.tamron.com/about/manuals.asp which shows how.

The main thing is that you must have the dark slide inserted before it will let you remove the back.

Good luck, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The manual says there is a button on the left hand lower side nest to the joint between the back and the body that has to be depressed, that will release the lower portion of the back and you can then swing up and remove, the manual if you want to download is located at this link:

http://www.tamron.com/assets/pdfs/ETRSi.pdf

That should help out.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Make sure that the darkslide is in the right way up. There should be a small tounge on the bottom of the black bar on the end of the darkslide, that fits into the back, releases a safty and then you push the small black button on the lower left of the body to release the holder.

It the dark slide is not in correctly you can't release the back.
    David Boyce

When bankers get together for dinner, they discuss art. When artists get together for dinner, they discuss money. Oscar Wilde Blog fp4.blogspot.com

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hey!
    It works! Thank you! The manual downloads helped a lot!

Thanks again!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin