Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,992   Posts: 1,524,228   Online: 1123

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Adding a 2013 update to this thread - called fuji this morning in search of a mk ii AA holder, was told they only have only mk iii in stock ($65 + $10 s&h) and that it wouldnt work with i or ii (which i slightly ignored as i had already ready the mod tips on this thread.) Called back to pull the trigger on the mk iii holder, and was told that they had actually found an extra mk ii holder in their warehouse, which they sold me for $40 + shipping.

So, I may have gotten their last mk ii holder, but this confirms that they still carry the mk iii holders which can be modded as discussed in this thread

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Welcome to APUG, actingcasual. Stick around- maybe some of your luck will rub off on the rest of us.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin