Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,958   Posts: 1,522,986   Online: 1167

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KEH

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BradS
    ... Recently, bought two lenses both described on thier web site as "excellent with caps". Both arrived in like new condition. No complaints. ...
    Ditto!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I've purchased a lot of stuff from KEH over the years, almost all in Bargain condition. The condition has ranged anywhere from Very Good+ to Like New, including some items that looked as if they'd never been used. (More Like New and Excellent+++ than anything else.) Regardless, if you don't like what you get from KEH you've got 14 days to send it back in the condition you received it for a refund. That's a better guarantee than you get from most eBay sellers.

There are deals to be had on eBay, and if you're extremely patient you can get some very good ones...goodness knows I have. But for me KEH feels much safer, and I have yet to personally be disappointed. I cannot say the same for eBay, and sorting out a bad transaction on eBay can be a very frustrating experience. At least with KEH, they have one policy and they stick to it.
    Film is cheap. Opportunities are priceless.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I like Keh. The bargain grade stuff i have gotten from them was fine, and unlike Ebay, they are not mom and pop estate sellers selling junk they know nothing about. Even if it does arrive and is not acceptable, you can return it.

I have gotten burned on Ebay a few times. Not a good experience. Never had a problem with Keh though, but they are more expensive.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have bought a lot from KEH, I have always bought everything in excellent or better condition all with no problems. After hearing about how good there bargain condition is I decided to give it a try. I bought a bargain Rollei sl66 and there were problems with it. The mirror lockup would not work, it was missing a small piece of leather, focusing was very rough and the camera was very dirty. I sent it back for repair on 6/23 and am still waiting for it, I’m hoping that they do a decent job on the repair. I wound buy from them again but only excellent or better condition I cannot recommend bargain condition.

Images
    I saw a Hexar there for 'bargain', so I bought it. It had been marked to bargain because someone had scratched off the markings on the camera, that's it, just the name in 3 places. Otherwise perfect.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    i've bought pentax 28, 100 + 135mm lenses as well as a 90mm super angulon from keh, all "bargain", all in better than what i would estimate as bargain condiiton ( i guess it was a bargain for me!). i wouldn't hesitate buying from them again, especially since they have a guarentee ... but i guess they say YMMV

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I bought my Hassy outfit in Bargain condition. Definitely better than bargain IMO. I won't hesitate to buy more bargain rated items from them in the future.

Shooter
    Medium Format

KEH

I have bought many items form KEH as well as know many happy customers that have had great results with their stuff. Best of all, you can return things you aren't happy with or aren't satisfied it meet their rating system, try that on flea-bay?

My favorite contact person at KEH is Jeannie Cox at 404 748-6041. She really knows her stuff and is very pleasant to deal with. She'll go out of her way to make sure you are happy with your order and can help you with any questions you may have about the equipment.
    Anyone can make a Digital print, but only a photographer can make a photograph.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I got a catalog from KEH in the mail today!!!!

It's like the old Christmas book from Sears ...

(although fewer pictures )

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I've met Jeannie, she's a nice person and an avid photographer too. She's a regular at the Southeastern Photographic Society meets in Atlanta. Probably one reason shes so good, she knows what a real photographer wants.
    Gary Beasley

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin