Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,683   Posts: 1,548,528   Online: 870

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: KEH

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    I have bought a film back and a couple of lenses for my Bronica all bargain. I was very pleased with my purchases.
    Nancy

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I bought a 50mm Bronica lens from them some time back. I believe it was "good", and when I got it the lens looked pretty much new despite a tiny tiny speck of dust on one of the elemts. It didn't effect the image quality at all and I was very happy. I've also sold some stuff to them. They're really great to deal with and wont hesitate to buy my next camera from them.

laz
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Just joining the chorus of praise for KEH, their 2 week return no questions asked says it all!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sold a Nikon lens to KEH based on an online estimate using my assessment of condition. About a week after I mailed, I got a voicemail asking me to to call - I thought "uh oh".

Bottom line, they told me they would give me $5-10 more (I can't remember exact amount) than the original web-based price. Pretty impressive behavior.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I picked up, all in bargain condition; Hassy 503cx chrome, a12 back and waistlevel finder. $205 for the body, $80 for the back and $50 for the finder and it's all in GREAT shape. The back is older (74) but functional, the insert was well used but fully functional. I've always bought bargain grade and have never had a complaint.
    4x5 film holders, a pentax 645 insert, minolta autometer IV.. All was an extremely good deal. Always pleased!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I have have bought several things from KEH and all were in good condition at reasonable prices. Returns are no problem
    [FONT=Times New Roman]MAC[/FONT]

Shooter
    35mm
    I have made 2 purchases from keh,
    first was a lens in excellent condition - looked like new; and second was bargain graded camera and lens, camera had some scratches, but works perfectly, lens has one tiny scratch on the coating that doesn't affect image quality.
    I would buy from them again and would not hestitate to get a bargain graded items

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I just made my first purchase from KEH and received the items today. Everything I ordered (Camera body, prism and lens)was in Bargain condtion and I have to say I'm suprised at the condition. All three are better than I expected. And excellent customer service, too? You bet I'll buy from them again.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    One thing I'll say that they're not so good on are lensboards - I can get brand new technika style lensboards that fit my Shen Hao for $20-30 each. Most of their used boards are $60-80 (I don't need to pay a $40-60 premium for the little Linhof logo). Other than that, they are an excellent place to shop for just about anything photographic.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    A little off topic but just wondering if anyone has had any experience ordering from them from the UK? I can't seem to get accurate figures on the import duty and tax anywhere.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin