Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,942   Posts: 1,557,570   Online: 1133

Shooter
    35mm RF

Kodak Autographic Lenses

I have a no.1 Autographic Jr. and, when I took off the lens to get a better look at the lens, it shows signs that it was monkeyed with by someone who forgot to put all the screws back. That was in addition to fungus in the rear element. I see cheap lenses on Eb** all the time that look like just like the one that I have on my Autographic. Does anyone know if Kodak used the same sized lens board opening on all its folders, or do I need to buy one that came off the same model that I already have?

Thanks,
    Richie

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    The lens sizes were different between ther older and newer folders, and quite possibly between the autograph series as well. I have a 1A that I was able to get another lens for, from a forum member. I believe my lens is a 23mm, but don't have it with me to check. Just measure the lens board opening and search according to the size and coverage. Make sure when you buy you get the ability to return the lens if unsuitable. It's also possible to get a little newer lens for your camera but watch the coverage. Maybe someone can chime in and let us all know how long it was, that lenses in that size were manufactured.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin