Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,999   Posts: 1,524,324   Online: 744

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinten
    Yes the "bracket" in the title is really unlucky, I am talking about a remote flash. I created so much cunfushion that I wonder wheter I should create a new threat with a correct title...
    My question is what kind of remote flash? You can use a studio strobe system (here is an example) or you can use on camera flash units connected to your camera with a cord (here )

By the way, Metz does not list your camera model with their TTL flash units. Does anyone know if the 501cm supports TTL flash anyway? If not, the item you linked to from Hasselblad is wrong for your camera.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Since the threat title is rather confusing and it being impossible to change the threat title I opened a new threat on this. I hope this is no problem... http://www.apug.org/forums/showthrea...946#post188946
    My appologies for the confusion...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sorensen
    My question is what kind of remote flash? You can use a studio strobe system (here is an example) or you can use on camera flash units connected to your camera with a cord (here )

By the way, Metz does not list your camera model with their TTL flash units. Does anyone know if the 501cm supports TTL flash anyway? If not, the item you linked to from Hasselblad is wrong for your camera.

The 501cm doesn't have a in camera meter so it's problably not going to work with the item hasselblad has on it's 500 system site..

And I am talking about studio strobes... sorry I am not on my clearest.

cheers,
    Quinten

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin