Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,544   Posts: 1,544,427   Online: 1081

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Tripod mount for ZI Nettar ??

Does anyone have an idea as to the size of the screw and where I might find something of an adapter to mount my Ikon Nettar to a tripod?? I just took a look at it...JEEPERS! That's a big one!

Thanks,

Joe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just got a Bob, pretty much the same thing as a very early Nettar and I have had the same reaction. At first I didn't even recognize it as a tripod mount.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The two standard tripod thread sizes are 3/8" BSW and 1/4" BSW. BSW stands for British Standard Whitworth. I have old ZI Idea with the 3/8, and a Nettar with a 1/4. I guess that the one you have is 3/8". Manfrotto (Bogen?) make an adapter.
    Heat or light; it depends on your sensitivity.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Nettar have a 3/8" screw, and your tripod most probably has a 1/4". They make some sort of buching/adapters for thar.
    Those adapters are sold in camera stores I bought a couple for a Nettar, they were brass and were $5 or so each.
    Mama took my APX away.....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks guys..

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin