Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,549   Posts: 1,544,615   Online: 669

Shooter
    Multi Format

B+W filers for Hasselblad lenses

Hello,

Does B+W or brands alike make filters (or adapter rings) to fit on Hasselblad lenses. Over here it's a real challange to find filters for a Hasselblad since the orriginals aren't sold so an alternative could be the solution.

cheers!
    Quinten

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes, they make Bay 60 and Bay 50 filters. So do others make, I have a Tiffen Bay 60 Orange.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    If you have trouble finding a supplier locally, Robert White in the UK stocks B&W and is used to shipping abroad.

Cheers, Bob.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hey Quinten!

What I did is buy a Bay60mm to screw-mount 67mm adapter for mine. This makes it much easier (and a tad less expensive) to buy filters. I like it that my filters are slightly larger than the lens as well.
    Jeanette
    .................................................. ................
    Isaiah 25:1

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quentin
    The adapter B&W girl mentions will also hold series 8 filters too, if you have a retaining ring.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm actually surprised that it's hard to find filters for Haseys in Europe than here in the US. I would have thought Heliopan and B&W filters would be readily available?

Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart
    I'm actually surprised that it's hard to find filters for Haseys in Europe than here in the US. I would have thought Heliopan and B&W filters would be readily available?

Art.
    Well actually there are shops not to far away who have practicly each filter availeble, though hard to reach with public transport.

Many other small stores stopped selling the bajonet filters because they hardly ever sold one. Now I have bought the ring B&W girl suggested and van use my 67 filters, wich works great!

Thanks for the tips!
    Quinten

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin