Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,840   Posts: 1,582,580   Online: 971

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

What type brightscreen is this?

Hi all,
    can anybody tell me what type of brightscreen I have on my Hassie here?
    Is this a Brightscreen brightscreen? It doesn't have any significant markings on the screen frame. I got it with the purchase of an ELM and was wondering.
    Thank you much!
    Imke
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It looks like (my memory of) the Brightscreen with split-prism focus I have on my Hassy. But, you may not want to rely on my memory 0 I usually don't.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    LOL!
    Thanks Ralph.
    Now, as far as brands go, only Beattie and Brightscreen make bright screens for Hassie's, right? (BTW, I love saying "Brightscreen". Brightscreen!)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm not sure if anyone else did screens for the Hassy. I've never seen a Beattie screen, so I can't make a comparison, either.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin