Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,546   Posts: 1,572,983   Online: 923

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Kiev Hasselblad NC-2 Prism Copy...

I was just wondering if anyone owns one of the Kiev Hasselblad NC-2 Prism copies. Is it worth buying a brand new Kiev or buying a cosmetically bad, but functionally excellent original Hasselblad NC-2? Obviously, the Hasselblad is much better quality, but all I'm doing is composing and focusing. Any thoughts?
    Ara
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just as a note: there is a bargain grade one at KEH for the same price as a new Kiev. What do you think, should I just go for the KEH one?
    Ara
    Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Images
    mine works just fine. Why spend more on Hassy gear.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin