Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,553   Posts: 1,544,954   Online: 789

Thread: Bronica ETR

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Bronica ETR

I purchased a used Bronica ETR, but it doesnt have a viewfinder. I have found a few @ keh.com, does anyone know another online source to purchase? Or do you have one to sell?

I would like a waist level.

Thanks!
    ~Val

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by foxyscootie
    I purchased a used Bronica ETR, but it doesnt have a viewfinder. I have found a few @ keh.com, does anyone know another online source to purchase? Or do you have one to sell?

I would like a waist level.

Thanks!
    ~Val
    You might check Ebay...I know that they have prism finders fairly regularly.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The cheap way is to watch Keh for a bargain body with the finder you want. Or even for a complete body with a lens etc you want. Takes some time but you end up with a body and a finder for not much more money then just a finder.

The other choice is to watch Ebay for a "broken" camera. You can then remove the finder etc .

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    You'll get as good of a deal from keh as anywhere. Bargain grade is often in better condition than you might expect. Plus you can return it within 2 weeks (I think) if you don't like it. You typically won't get that on ebay.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin