Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,923   Posts: 1,556,657   Online: 1253

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Yes I like this MF game :)

Just got my first MF prints back, only 5 x 5 but the detail is wonderful and I understand how people use this format (I will still use 35mm). Considering the 'linitations' of a Lubitel I am very pleased with the shots (may have a little bit of light leak so the matt black paint tin beckons ) . Please check out 'Rest in Peace' in the galleries for an example of the work - scanned from print.
    Heres to the 6x6 enlarger I need !

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    let us see, let us see!
    Luke

To create one's own world in any of the arts takes courage.

Georgia O'Keefe

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats! Wait 'til you get a "Real" MF camera, the detail will really blow you away. Then LF will soon follow!!
    Enjoy, the fun is just beginning!!

gene

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Welcome to the Secret Order Of The Lubitel. Wonderful tool, really: not only is it capable of producing a nice image, it leaves you a stronger person when you're done

Every time I look at my MF negs (especially after working with 35mm), all I can think is..."Hmmm.... I need to get into LF!". Nothing like a proof sheet you can actually SEE something on!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin