Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,872   Posts: 1,583,478   Online: 1088

Shooter
    Medium Format

Mamiya C330S - Camera Strap

Can someone tell me if there are new straps to fit the C330 S model?
    Thanks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If your camera has the stud connection , I think the Mamiya RB 67 Strap Might Fit. You could also check out the Optech Superpro Strap that comes in two fitting styles of different sizes A and B, or even the Blad strap

PRB

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi,
    If your camera has lugs, I seem to remember that Mamiya made a fitting to snap onto the lug that allowed you to fit any camera strap to a 330. This web address will take you to the older cameras section of the Mamiya user's forum.

http://www.macuserforums.com/webx?14...sbp.2@.ee707e6

If the link doesn't work, go to mamiya.com and wade your way through the menus to the user's forum and click on older Mamiya Cameras.

This Mamiya-sponsored web site is a very deep resource for the older tlr cameras.These guys are REAL fans of the 330 and such. Leave a message there and someone will have a comprehensive answer for you.

Shooter
    35mm

Straps

I have a C330S and C220F that use the lugs. OpTech makes one of their comfort straps with the proper lugs. Also, the strap for the RZ will also fit, I have one. They're really nice because they're so secure!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The model "A" strap from Optech does not work on the C330s. The round lugs on the C330s are just a bit larger than the strap connectors.

The "B" model has the square opening that slides over the RB and RZ67 camera lugs. Does anyone know if the "B" model will also fit on the C330s?

I've been looking for quite some time for a strap that fits this camera. It seems to be the only oddball of the Mamiyaflex TLR series that has these round posts for the strap.

Marco

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I have a few straps for studs, but not sure what they'll fit. Do you know the diameter of the "hole" you will need?

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco S. View Post
    The model "A" strap from Optech does not work on the C330s. The round lugs on the C330s are just a bit larger than the strap connectors.

The "B" model has the square opening that slides over the RB and RZ67 camera lugs. Does anyone know if the "B" model will also fit on the C330s?
    I'd also be interested in finding out the correct OP/Tech interconnect for the C330S.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I just received the "B" style Op/Tech USA strap. I tried it in the C330s and it does indeed fit, even though the holes on the strap connector are squared.

BTW, the "B" style strap connector does not fit on my RB67 pro S square lugs!

Marco

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thank you, Marco.
    The destination is important, but so is the journey

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin