Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,750   Posts: 1,515,789   Online: 973

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Not being smug, but there is a reason, that back was lable for use with 220 film, not to say you can't use 120, but I am sure you will find that the recommended type of film works quite a bit better in it.

Dave

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I totally agree, but when you buy a "complete set" and it only includes a 220 back (and there have been a few like this recently on e**y), that's all you have to test it with. Mind you the seller had already sold off 2 other 220 backs before christmas. It may well be OK with 220 film, but it's too expensive and too difficult to get hold of so I will not be trying this out. In any case, the seller has offered to do a partial refund for the dodgy back, as I've had to purchase a 120 one (which always was the intention)!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I would consider it a complete set, if it had a lens, body and a back(either 120 or 220), did the seller stipulate that it was a 220 back? Or did you assume it had a 120 back, either way again, if it was complete, 220 or 120 as long as it had what the seller advertised, then I don't understand, or did he just advertise a "complete camera" and you neglected to ask if it was a 120 or 220 back?

Really it does not matter what anyone else had sold, of what this seller had sold..

The question is....did you get what the seller advertised? if not, then return, if so, then your stuck.

After several decades of shooting film, when a back says 220 I don't expect it to work with 120 film, that is pretty self explanitory..

If someone orders a Linhof screen from me, I don't expect it to work in a Shen Hao as they are two entirly different products.

Sounds like, if he has offered at least a partial refund, you have run into a good seller..

Dave

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin