Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,824   Posts: 1,581,969   Online: 868

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shecky
    which model? what comes with it? etc...
    Let me get back to you. As to what comes with it - a lens cap!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Ciro-flex or Graflex 22 come to mind with OK optics and use 120 film, the Ciro-flex generally sell for $20 more or less on ebay, the Graflex 22 a little more (X sync for flash is a nice improvement). Watch out for stuck focus or damaged focus from someone trying to force a stuck camera. Lower end (older) Ciro-flexes have no provision for flash.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    you can buy an older rolleicord on ebay that will give excellent results with that antique feel and as was said before, sometime give multiple exposures by accident... ask me how I know. You be looking at under $100 for sure.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    i ended up getting a pretty good deal on an excellent condition yashica 635 from ebay. thanks for all the advice everyone

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeg
    If you're not interested in picture quality and price is important then don't forget the Lubitel It's incredibly easy to do multiple exposures with. In fact it's often hard not to!

Mike

That's why the only time I meant to do a multiple exposure with mine, I printed the damn thing, hehehehehee! I lost count of how many I make... but I would not be surprised ifit was at least one per roll...
    I know, off topic - but I just laughed myself sily when I read this

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin