Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,228   Posts: 1,532,742   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mamiya C330

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    As regards the 180mm issue: which model lens? The early ones with the Seikosha-MX shutters will have trouble on the C330 series. The cocking arm is the usual problem, since the position and angle of travel varies compared to later versions.

Seiko (black) lenses should be fine. The two long lenses (180 and 250) use a lightly sprung extension to reach the cocking and tripping levers. Generally these don't cause any problems.

Lee: There's a PDF version of the files at https://webfiles.berkeley.edu/~grahamp/mfaq/m_faq.pdf which might be easier to search. I might redo the FAQ, but I want to see how popular Han Verhulst's forthcoming book on the Mamiya twins turns out. It may make my pages redundant. What particular navigation issues do you have?
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I have a manual. I was trying to locate a link to help Craig.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The shutter is a Seikosha-S.

Craig

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    There are some Seikosha-S 180mm lenses that will not fit the C33/C330 model bodies. The cocking lever is in a slightly different position.

If it was just a case of the lens fitting but not cocking, there are a couple of possible fixes, but if this is one of the odd set of 180mm, it will not work.

I don't have enough serial numbers to tell for certain. If you check the Mamiya USA forum, Han Verhulst may be able to give you some measurements to confirm it. He has a stack of data I don't have.
    I feel, therefore I photograph.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin