Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,541   Posts: 1,544,376   Online: 1079

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Hassy users - present and future, have a look!

Here you go guys, I have no use for it, but it seems to be sitting at a ridiculous price this 80mm f2.8, perhaps someone who could make use of it will get a good deal - just thought I'd share.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't clarify: I have NO affiliation with this seller, just saw the item for cheap and thought maybe a fellow APUG member could score a good deal - I should have made that clear right away.

Peter.
    Last edited by gnashings; 02-17-2006 at 04:40 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well... I guess that climbed really quickly in hte final stages - it was sitting at $28 (!) with less than 9 hours left!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings
    Well... I guess that climbed really quickly in hte final stages - it was sitting at $28 (!) with less than 9 hours left!
    It's typical. You get really excited because something has been sitting at a ridiculously low price for 9 days, and then the real bidding starts in the last few hours. Happens all the time.

Oh, well ... :rolleyes:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gnashings

EDIT: Just realized I didn't clarify: I have NO affiliation with this seller, just saw the item for cheap and thought maybe a fellow APUG member could score a good deal - I should have made that clear right away.

Peter.
    How would you attach that to a Lubitel anyway ?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well, for the $28 it was sitting at.. I would damn well giveit a try!
    As it stands I have to stick to writing "Rollei" on it with a silver marker...

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin