Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,274   Posts: 1,534,618   Online: 1067

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta

I have a Zeiss Ikon Super Ikonta 533/16 with a Zeiss Opton Nr. 512613 80mm f2.8 Tessar with a red T. While the camera is in good cosmetic condition, and the lens looks clear, it'd need an overall to make it operable. Does anyone know of a good repair person for this type of camera? Is the camera of high enough quality to make it worth getting repaired?

Images
    Good Morning, Peter,

Just about any veteran repair person should be able to deal with an Ikonta. You might try Carol Flutuot who's an APUG member and has an excellent reputation. Most likely the repair will be very worthwhile

Konical

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've never had Jurgen Kreckel repair any of my cameras (I only have one folder that hasn't been serviced), but he does have an excellent reputation.

http://www.certo6.com/

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have had nothing but good experience with Class Camera. I recently bought a Super Ikonta 532/16 that he had worked over that runs like a jewel.
    classcamera@aol.com

Mark Hansen
    3585 S.E. Franklin St.
    Portland, OR. 97202-1828

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin