Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,301   Posts: 1,536,127   Online: 864

Shooter
    4x5 Format

Rollei HFT tele-tessar 350/5.6

Hello.
    I have Zeiss Tele-Tessar HFT 350-5.6 lens and I want to sell it. What is approximate price it can go for? I'm planning to put it on ebay and want to figure out good starting price.
    Thank you!

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    Check this link. He has a 3 in stock and priced. I'd suspect tho that you would be hard pressed to get his prices unless there's some sole out there dying for one, which I doubt.

http://www.hecphoto.com/rollei_list.html

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Thanks, it's exactly what i was looking for!
    I was hoping to get around $1000 for th lens, now i think it's a good price and i will sell it without any problems.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Has that page changed recently? I get the impression that Hadley never updates it.

Best,
    Helen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ditto what Helen said.

RJS

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Seems to be true. Just talked to Hadley re: 40mm Distagon listed. He hasn't had one for some time!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Hi, I have emailed HEC many times asking about kit and he never responds. I get the impression he is in some kind of difficulty. Plus, as others have noted the website is not accurate. Be carefull before spending money there....

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin