Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,536   Posts: 1,544,140   Online: 916

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Definitely go for one of the stretchable neoprene neck straps. I use the Optech on a Mamiya C220, which is larger and heavier than the Yashica TLR, with reasonable comfort. Regular straps just don't cut it. Every step you make imparts an impact on your neck and shoulders. The natural give of the neoprene absorbs a lot of the shock. At the end of the day, your neck and shoulders will thank you.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I use a Vero Vellini padded strap intended for Binoculars; it works out fine and can be found at most sporting goods stores. I paid $29.99 for the strap. I was also able to find Nikon Lens Pens at the same location for $9.75.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mhv View Post
    Mike: I find the Yashica actually pretty light around the neck. I'm sure the Rolleiflexes are much heavier due to their sturdier construction.
    Snicker, snicker.... I think they are heavier because of that massive Fatherland glass they stick in it. We all know the Japanese imports get better mileage.

tim (635) in san jose
    Where ever you are, there you be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin