Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,846   Posts: 1,582,718   Online: 869

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mysuzuki2
    I'm single - I can do whatever I want! Of course, snuggling up at night with a Mamiya 1000s leaves a bit to be desired.
    My sympathy to you :-) (Oh... how I remember those glorious days of being single!) My wife lets me buy anything photographic that I want... as long as it's film or processing. Every now and then I sneak in a small piece of hardware, but a new camera is quite out of the question.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I snuck a new camera by the ex once by saying I got a new body - he didn't realize (then) that the body and lens are 2 parts of the whole. But then he became an enabler. Sorta.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The Super showed up on my doorstep last night and I couldn't be happier. It's in great shape and the seller threw in a new battery, 4 rolls of film and a .pdf of the manual on a CD. Now I just need the weekend to get here so I'll have a chance to shoot with it outside a bit.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The important thing is to have so many cameras that no one, other than you of course, can tell when you acquire another one.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt
    The important thing is to have so many cameras that no one, other than you of course, can tell when you acquire another one.
    I'm currently at 7. 3 35mm Nikons, the 645 Super, a C330, my 8x10 and a Canon G1 digital. I think I've got a little ways to go before it's impossible to tell that a new one's shown up. I do have my eye on an R2A though, or maybe an SQ series Bronica...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanC
    I'm currently at 7. 3 35mm Nikons, the 645 Super, a C330, my 8x10 and a Canon G1 digital. I think I've got a little ways to go before it's impossible to tell that a new one's shown up. I do have my eye on an R2A though, or maybe an SQ series Bronica...
    The SQ series Bronica I can understand, but 35mm ?? Well that is, I have a FM with an AIS 50mm f/1.8 coming in soon. Other than that I 'm looking at MF gear only. Ahh ok RF's are something different
    I think I have reached the limit though since I have nowhere to "hide" the stuff I save from orphanage.
    My camerabag is to small and its hard to argue for a bigger one for two nikons and four lenses
    The 45mm f/4.0 is the latest but I "need" some tele (165mm f/2.8 and the 90mm for my Pentax 6X7. Any suggestions on the tele issue ?
    Cheers, Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren
    The SQ series Bronica I can understand, but 35mm ?? Well that is, I have a FM with an AIS 50mm f/1.8 coming in soon. Other than that I 'm looking at MF gear only. Ahh ok RF's are something different
    I think I have reached the limit though since I have nowhere to "hide" the stuff I save from orphanage.
    My camerabag is to small and its hard to argue for a bigger one for two nikons and four lenses
    The 45mm f/4.0 is the latest but I "need" some tele (165mm f/2.8 and the 90mm for my Pentax 6X7. Any suggestions on the tele issue ?
    Cheers, Søren
    You have made a tactical error - just one camera bag.

You need to have several special purpose camera bags. That way, you can hide more cameras.

Lets see, a small bag in the car, either for a 35mm Olympus and three lenses, or the larger 35mm bag, with three bodiesand a number of lenses and flashes, or the other small bag, with a 645, a back, a finder and a 70 mm lens, or the medium size soft bag, for the 645 Pro, a couple of lenses, and a couple of backs, plus meter, or the semi-hard case with the C330 or C220 and three lenses, or the large soft padded case with all the Metz 60 CT1 and CT2 stuff, or the soft Olympus bag, currently holding the new (to me) Koni-Omega, which needs its own bag, etc., etc. ...

Clearly, I don't have a problem.

Matt

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter De Smidt
    Absolutely brilliant.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by MattKing
    You have made a tactical error - just one camera bag.

You need to have several special purpose camera bags. That way, you can hide more cameras.

Lets see, a small bag in the car, either for a 35mm Olympus and three lenses, or the larger 35mm bag, with three bodiesand a number of lenses and flashes, or the other small bag, with a 645, a back, a finder and a 70 mm lens, or the medium size soft bag, for the 645 Pro, a couple of lenses, and a couple of backs, plus meter, or the semi-hard case with the C330 or C220 and three lenses, or the large soft padded case with all the Metz 60 CT1 and CT2 stuff, or the soft Olympus bag, currently holding the new (to me) Koni-Omega, which needs its own bag, etc., etc. ...

Clearly, I don't have a problem.

Matt
    Darned, I knew it, stupid me. Ok how do I get around that one ?
    I need more camerabags that I will need to fill.
    Cheers, Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin