Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,271   Posts: 1,534,488   Online: 1129

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Acute episode of G.A.S.

There's a Mamiya 645 Super, AE finder, 80mm N lens and a 120 back somewhere in the bowels of the USPS, on it's way to me this night... The seller is happy, Paypal is happy, I'm eager and my bank account is an astonishingly small amount lighter. Now I wonder if I've got a 645 holder for the D5 lying around somwhere?

Dean

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Well, con gratulations with your new halfframe camera
    Let's see some pics from it soon.
    Cheers,Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    35mm
    Maybe in California having gas is cute but here in smog free Wsconsin it is best taken care of in private.
    Claire (Ms Anne Thrope is in the darkroom)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    G.A.S. is a very serious condition and one that I've struggled with most of my photographic 'career'. There's a complete 'Blad 500cm for sale at £395 notes at Abbey Photographic in Blackpool and, and erm...... drooool!!!!!
    Norman is an island.Time and tide wait for Norman.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blighty
    G.A.S. is a very serious condition and one that I've struggled with ...
    Me, too. The other day I told my wife I had decided to buy camera A, but before I did, I had to sell camera B. My dear, sweet spouse told me that I could get A without selling B. Among health care professionals dealing with addiction, she is known as an "enabler". :rolleyes:
    Last edited by David Brown; 05-02-2006 at 12:31 PM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by David Brown
    Me, too. The other day I told my wife I had decided to buy camera A, but before I did, I had to sell camera B. My dear, sweet spouse told me that I could get A without selling B. Among health care professionals dealing with addiction, she is know as an "enabler". :rolleyes:
    Funny, my wife said something like: "Sweetie, I don't care how many cameras you buy, I just wish you'd occasionally get rid of some of the stuff you don't use anymore." I think she's just worried we'll wind up on some daytime talk show with a film crew documenting the one path through all the piles of unused cameras, computers, bicycles, etc...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanC
    Funny, my wife said something like: "Sweetie, I don't care how many cameras you buy, I just wish you'd occasionally get rid of some of the stuff you don't use anymore." I think she's just worried we'll wind up on some daytime talk show with a film crew documenting the one path through all the piles of unused cameras, computers, bicycles, etc...
    Lucky you
    My beloved don't say anything when I bring something "new" home but if looks could kill............
    Cheers Søren
    Send from my Electronic Data Management Device using TWOFingerTexting

Technology distinquishable from magic is insufficiently developed

Søren Nielsen
    Denmark

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren
    Lucky you
    My beloved don't say anything when I bring something "new" home but if looks could kill............
    Cheers Søren
    I'm single - I can do whatever I want! Of course, snuggling up at night with a Mamiya 1000s leaves a bit to be desired.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeren
    Lucky you
    Cheers Søren
    Mine too. You should have seen the look after the 8x10 showed up.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dean, if GAS is a big concern, there's a lady that does consignments on eBay. So, your cure would be Elke sells'er.
    [COLOR=SlateGray]"You can't depend on your eyes if your imagination is out of focus." -Mark Twain[/COLOR]

Ralph Barker
    Rio Rancho, NM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin