Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 75,726   Posts: 1,670,156   Online: 816

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Welcome to APUG, and the world of Rollei. There's nothing like them, plus digital can never dream of matching what you can capture with one. I don't know of any rebuildable battery, but even if you change it out every couple of years, they are a cheap investment in getting beautiful images. I change the ones in my Contax G system every year.

Now that you've got the 80mm, you really will only need the 50mm wide angle, and you're all set. I shoot with traditional Rollei TLRs, and nowadays mostly with the 3.5E Planar.

Seeing your shots makes me once again think of making the plunge to a 600x system later this year. Congratulations on a camera that will last you a lifetime, and for sharing your photos with us.

Rolleijoe

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Thank you for the welcome everyone.

I have found on the net a brand new battery for £70. Which is quite expensive, but according to the 6002 manual a fresh battery will last hundreds of shots which is a hell of a lot better than what I'm achieving at the moment, so it seems a good idea. Still hoping to find one cheaper though, maybe on ebay.

I'll be sending off a roll of Astia 100F soon. For now here are a few more test shots...

Flare test...

f/22 - 2 second exposure - Mirror lock up - Remote release...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin