Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,953   Posts: 1,522,776   Online: 1001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, North America, Third Rock From The Sun....
    Shooter
    Multi Format

Outdated 120 Slide Film? Anyone Have Any?

I normally shoot color negative film in my Holga, but at the Maine Photographic Workshops they only process E6 and B&W films.
    So I am wondering if anyone out there has some old outdate 120 slide film they no longer need?
    I'd be willing to work something out with you. I'd certainly pay for you ship it, but could trade you for a print too, if you want.
    I would prefer it be 400 ASA, if possible, and would like to have 3-5 rolls.
    Thanks!!
    Brian
    My "Personal" Photography Website...

"Photography is an act of Life" - Maine 2006

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I recently came across this store on the web, which seems to sell outdated slide film for a buck each. I've NEVER dealt with them, but it might be useful to you.

http://www.sg-photo.com/page8.html

André

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Brian,

I believe Wayne Crider (a member here) is selling some outdated 120 slide film for $1-2/roll.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Medium Format
    You can usually find some great deals on eBay. Some people sell expired films regularly on there. I've had good experiences with finding expired slide film there, however they are usually sold in large quantities (ie: 20-30 rolls).

Shooter
    Large Format
    Brian,
    I have an unopened ProPack (5) of Kodak Lumiere LPP120, E-6, 100 ISO. It expired in 1997, but has been frozen since '98. Just reimburse shipping. PM if interested.
    —Eric

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Check the current classified ad from Pandino. He has some Fuji RMS 100/1000 listed for $1.50/roll. I got it cheaper than that when Freestyle was selling it as clearance, but I bought 100 rolls. This is a nice film that was designed for push processing. It looks pretty good at 100 and 200, okay at 400, and I don't recommend 800 or 1000, but it does go there if you need it. It was produced for a few years and replaced by Provia 400F, which has much finer grain but RMS arguably looks a little sharper at normal enlargement sizes.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    i've got a some 100 asa if your interested. just pay postage

vinny
    www.vinnywalsh.com

I know what I want but I just don't know how to go about gettin' it.-Hendrix

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'll second the Fuji RMS 100/1000--I gave 89 cents a roll--outdated of course and it's a very good film. Ebay-seller is collect888 if I remember correctly!
    Joseph Burke

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I've done a purchase with collect888. Unfortunately it wasn't a very pleasant one, but YMMV

Shooter
    Large Format
    I have some rolls from Kodak. Please be aware that they're VERY expired. You can have them for free if you pay the postage.
    I know a chap who does excellent portraits. The chap is a camera.
    (Tristan Tzara, 1922)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin