Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,338   Posts: 1,537,684   Online: 940

Shooter
    Medium Format

Kiev 88 backs on Hasselblad?

I was wondering if Kiev 88 backs can be used on my Hasselblad 500c/m. They can be found very cheap on eBay and I was considering getting one so I could take it apart and modify it to do 35mm panos. I don't really find the idea of butchering up a perfectly good Hassy back for such a novelty to be very appealing!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kiev 88 backs can be modified (not a trivial job) to work on a 500 series Hassleblad. Hartblei has sporadically marketed Hassleblad adapted Kiev 88 backs via Kiev USA.
    Tom Hoskinson

Everything is analog - even digital :D

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Used hassy backs are getting pretty cheap, and I wouldn't want to damage the 500c. That being said, I do know that you can fit a hassy polaroid back to a Kiev without trouble - but there is no winding linkage to worry about there.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin