Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,901   Posts: 1,584,490   Online: 967

Shooter
    Multi Format

Hasselblad Meter Prism Battery

Hello all,

I'm trying to find out what kind of battery the original meter prism takes and if it's still available before I buy it.

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I don't know Jim, but I've found a quick call to Hasselblad in NJ results in a 100% correct answer and incredibly fast, courteous help. They've steered me right on all sorts of similar questions. They are in Fairfield NJ at (973) 227-7681.

Neal

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Charles
    Hello all,

I'm trying to find out what kind of battery the original meter prism takes and if it's still available before I buy it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Check the Hasselblad web site (www.hasselbladusa.com, I think)... they recently moved to Redmond WA. I'm not sure if the service department moved or not, but the web site should give you their current phone number.

hka
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Charles
    Hello all,

It is an Varta type V 625 PX or equivalent.
    harry

Release, the best you can do...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks like these Wein cell batteries will work. And guess what? The Hassy meter prism is listed in the compatibility chart.

http://www.vintagebatteries.com/battery.html

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin