Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,332   Posts: 1,537,373   Online: 1108

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

ARAX Camera Bag

Quote Originally Posted by DBP
    ... the ARAX camera bag nicely holds a body, lens, prism, WL, and two backs, with room for a few filters and some odds and ends in the side pocket. I've been very pleasantly surprised by mine, which came with the camera. And what thief would think to steal an Arax?
    DBP -
    ARAX sounds good to me so I went to their web site; to buy this bag , and I'd like to have it; you are tequired to provide the last 4-digits of your Soc Sec number - NO way. But, I'd like to buy one w/o furnishing information not wise to difulge. Where did you buy yours?
    MAC
    [FONT=Times New Roman]MAC[/FONT]

DBP

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    When I bought my Arax I did not need to give my SSN. Email Gevorg and see what he suggests.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Gevorg

Quote Originally Posted by DBP
    When I bought my Arax I did not need to give my SSN. Email Gevorg and see what he suggests.
    Searched for a member with this moniker and could not find. Could you pm me with it. My moniker is hortense.
    [FONT=Times New Roman]MAC[/FONT]

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Try the Photobackpacker products. They are a sponsor. I have one of their small cases, for storing filters, which would probably work quite nicely for your camera. In fact, the system is designed to be used in a standard backpack. I have a picture of some of their products in the Conference gallery.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin