Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,970   Posts: 1,523,524   Online: 843

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    According to my catalogs there was no 6x6 back for the RB or the RZ. The only RB/RZ square type of backs available were a Quadra 72 film back which used Polaroid instant 4x5 film and provided 72mm x 72mm images or the 68mm x 68mm Polaroid back that uses 3.25 x 4.25 pack film. The other backs were the 6x4.5 and the 6x8 power drive back although it wasn't 80mm wide. There's also a 6x9 cut film back for the RB that I have, again not near 90mm wide.

If you wish a square image, crop.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Woolliscroft
    Yes they did. I use one now and then when making copy negs from existing square prints: it gets another two frames on the film, so is rather the opposite of the waste someone said it was. I actually etched the square format into one of my viewfinder screens (easy enough: rotate the back to vertical format, trace the red lines, then turn it back again).

David.
    Precisely.

(bold type added by myself)

Shooter
    35mm
    Images

i know thwy made rz 6x6, i seen it on ebay

i dont like to crop, I like the pressure of having to frame it right the first time, the extra 2 shots are nice.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Guys, an old Graphic "22" knob or lever wind back will fit the rB and it gives 12 6x6 frames. They are cheap on ebay!

http://www.graflex.org/speed-graphic...#RollFilmBacks
    Tony
    Newnan, GA

Cambo 23SF, Hasselblad, Mamiya M645, Rolleiflex 2.8C
    Rollei 4x4 Grey
    Leica M4-P M3 IIIf RD Contax IIa Nikon SP
    Olympus OM-1 OM-2

http://www.oresteen.com/ROLLEI4X4.htm

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by bicycletricycle
    so Wooliscroft say that they have an rb67 6x6 back. are you sure it is not an rz back?
    If it is, it fits the RB. I got it 2nd hand in the 1980s, so don't know much about it, other than that it works.

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin